Future 50 Foods is two years into the campaign, inspiring more than 395 million who use Knorr products each year, with more than 1000 Future 50 Foods recipes having already been developed. Many of these recipes have been created and featured by Chefs' Manifesto chef champions!
Our planet is in a crises. As chefs, you have the power to educate, inspire and change what people put on their plate everyday, to help protect our planet for the future.
This year, on the 19th February 2021, Knorr is launching World Eat For Good Day, an inaugural day to inspire people to change the world by changing what is on their plate.
As a partner of the Chefs' Manifesto, Knorr have invited chefs from the network to inspire the world by creating their favourite dish by swapping ingredients to feature Future 50 Foods ingredients.
1. Choose your favourite dish.
2. Assess the ingredients.
3. Visit the Future 50 Foods report and look at what ingredients you can swap to a Future 50 Food.
4. Make your favourite dish and photograph it!
5. Share your photograph to your social media channels between 19th and 28th February 2021, with the hashtags #ChefsManifesto #EatforGood
6. Screen shot your social media post/s, and email it to email@example.com by 28th February.
Knorr have invited chefs to enter into a competition, to win a MacBook Air!
By following the above "How can you be involved?" steps, your social media post will be entered into the draw for your chance to win a new computer.
1. What are Future 50 Foods?
Future 50 Foods are foods that increase the diversity in our diet, and have less impact on the planet. They are more sustainable, often contain more nutrients, and by using them, encourage people to increase the range of foods they consume. To read more about Future 50 Foods, please read the report here.
2. Who can participate?
Anyone who is a chef or a cook can participate.
3. What do I need to post on my social media?
Post a picture of your favourite dish, with a Future 50 Food ingredient included.
4. What day do I need to post on my social media?
To be entered into the competition to win a MacBook Air, you must post on your social media on Friday the 19th February 2021.
5. What hashtags do I need to include in my post?
You must include the hashtags #ChefsManifesto and #EatforGood to be included in the Eat For Good campaign.
6. Why is the Chefs' Manifesto supporting this campaign?
The Chefs' Manifesto partners with many networks, who actively support Good Food for All. This campaign seeks to encourage people to eat biodiverse ingredients, by swapping staple food items on their plate, for foods that have less impact on the planet, are more nutritious and are more biodiverse, which aligns to the Chefs' Manifesto Action Plan.
6. Any more questions?
If you need anymore information please contact us here!