Taking place in Lilongwe between 29 June - 3 July 2020, ANH Academy Week is designed to be an enabling environment for interaction, collaboration and sharing lessons from across the world.
Conference themes include:
- Global food system governance and political economy
- Macro-policy pathways and impacts
- Diets and nutrition in conflict, protracted and/or humanitarian contexts
- Learning from failure and success: Implementation science and programme impacts
- Economic evaluation and financing of multi-sectoral programmes
- Behavioural research related to diets, nutrition and health
- Innovative methods, tools, and metrics
- Agricultural technologies, IT and big data: Impacts for nutrition and health
- Health risks and impacts in agriculture and food systems
- Environmental effects, sustainability and planetary health
More information about themes can be found on the ANH2020 call for abstracts page.