Rethink Events is delighted to announce Singapore's first Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week, taking place on November 27-29, 2018 at the heart of the technology innovation gateway for Southeast Asia.
Across three days, the summit will investigate the growing role of technology in building an efficient, resilient and sustainable agri-food supply chain that can deliver fresh, nutritious food to today's fast-changing regional and global consumer markets.
VIEW AGENDA: www.agrifoodinnovation.com/day1
International agribusinesses, indoor growers, food brands and ingredients developers will join equipment manufacturers, entrepreneurs and investors to share innovation and experiences from around the globe, with a specific focus on:
* The power of drones in precision farming of oil palm and rice
* Empowering smallholder farmers through data and digitisation
* Targeting protein innovation to healthy, sustainable aquaculture
* Achieving supply chain traceability with big data and blockchain
* Advances in plant science, robotics and lighting for indoor agriculture
* Building commercial-scale vertical farming operations
* Delivering targeted nutrition through food ingredient innovation
* Harnessing the power of biotech in food: gene editing and clean meat
As the regional agri-food innovation ecosystem grows, the summit will explore the latest models for technology investment, incubation and commercialisation, and showcase the most exciting start-ups from around the world. Extensive networking opportunities throughout the event will include a full program of 1-1 meetings and social events.